This Sugar Free Caramel Chai Tea Latte recipe is the perfect way to start the New Year. You don’t have to give up flavor when you give up sugar. Chai tea and warm milk are brought to life with Torani Sugar Free Classic Caramel Syrup.
This post is sponsored by Torani. All opinions expressed herein are mine, and mine alone. #Torani #SugarFreeStart
I put this syrup in all my beverages – coffee, hot chocolate, lattes – and it really brightens up my mornings! My sweet drinks are my treats that I don’t have to feel guilty about. You can also use Torani flavors to craft sugar free cocktails for a low-calorie night cap. Torani syrups are made with simple and thoughtfully sourced ingredients to put your mind at ease about what is going into your body.
I like to make specific goals every year and then plan how I will achieve those goals. I am getting married this year, and my goals are to have more energy and to feel good about how I look in photos. I will be able to reach those goals by weight lifting and cutting out sugar. What are your goals this year?
Sugar Free Caramel Chai Tea Latte Ingredients
- Milk: you can use regular or almond milk
- Chai tea bag
- Torani Sugar Free Classic Caramel Syrup
- Cinnamon or nutmeg, optional
How to Make Sugar Free Caramel Chai Tea Latte
- Boil water in a small pot. Pour the water into an 8-ounce mug and steep tea bag for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bag. Stir in sugar free caramel syrup.
- Pour the milk into the pot and heat over medium heat until milk begins to steam. Do not boil. Froth the milk by whisking vigorously until foamy.
- Pour 75% of the milk into the tea concentrate and stir to combine. Add the rest of the foam on top.
- Garnish with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Can I Use Different Flavors in my Chai Tea Latte?
Caramel not your thing? How about Sugar Free Vanilla, Sugar Free French Vanilla, or Sugar Free Hazelnut? Get these and more of your favorite coffeehouse flavors, without any of the calories or sugar at select Sam’s Clubs near you.
What Spices are in Chai?
Cardamom, allspice, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger are the spices that make chai so delicious.
Does This Drink Have a Strong Chai Flavor?
The chai in this latte is pretty mild. If you want even more chai flavor in this recipe, you can add whole spices to the boiling water, pouring the tea through a fine mesh sieve to remove the spices when the tea is done steeping. You can also try using two tea bags instead of one.