These Easy Heart Shaped Sweet Rolls are a sweet treat and are easy to make. Orange rolls put a spin on a classic Valentine’s Day Bread with icing. Add sprinkles for some very festive rolls.
I don’t think of orange when I think of Valentine’s Day, but there is a first for everything! If you are like me, you might not know orange rolls exist until you go looking for rolls to make this recipe in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. I love exploring the store and finding new products and foods to cook with.
Heart Shaped Sweet Rolls are a great Valentine’s Day dessert to make with kids. They will have fun rolling the dough and putting the sprinkles on them. If you celebrate Valentine’s Day with kids, this would be the perfect after school snack to celebrate with.
This 2-ingredient Valentine’s Day dessert (or breakfast!) will have everyone thinking you are a gourmet chef! They look amazing and are so pretty, but no one will know they only took you 5 minutes! This recipe makes 8 rolls, so buy more cans of rolls if you need to feed a larger crowd.
I love these in the morning with coffee, or after a special Valentine’s Day dinner for dessert. On holidays, there are no rules as to when you can or cannot eat sweets. 🙂 Try my Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Filling too.
This post contains affiliate links.
Heart Shaped Sweet Rolls Ingredients
This Heart Shaped Sweet Rolls recipe is so easy that you only need 2 ingredients! Nothing from scratch here.
- Pillsbury Orange Rolls with Orange Icing
- Sprinkles and confetti of your choice (There is a large variety here.)
How to Make Heart Shaped Rolls
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll the cinnamon rolls and roll the ends inwards. Put the rolled ends together forming a heart shape.
- Bake per package instructions, about 13 minutes. [Note: Reviews online say that these rolls may brown very quickly. Everyone’s oven is different, so start checking your rolls at 10 minutes.]
- Ice with the orange icing and decorate with sprinkles.
Now your Easy Heart Shaped Sweet Rolls are ready to serve. They can be enjoyed either warm or chilled. I prefer them warm, so I make them when I’m ready to eat them. Yum!!
Tips for Valentine’s Day Rolls
- If you don’t like the orange flavored rolls, try the cinnamon rolls!
- You can bake these on parchment paper so you don’t have to grease the pan. Easy clean up!