This Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade drink is so addicting. Going to the drive-in for a Sonic Cherry Limeade can be fun, but nothing is more satisfying to me than making my own. I love making homemade drinks, and it’s cheaper!
No copycat Sonic drink would be complete without crushed ice. Did you know that you can purchase crushed ice directly from Sonic? Check your local Sonic to see if they offer this delicacy. But you can make your own for this Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade drink recipe. Just take normal ice cubes and put them in a plastic baggie. Using a meat tenderizer or a metal ladle, smash that bag until the ice is the size you want it.
This Copycat Sonic Cherry Limeade is the perfect summer drink. It is fruity and refreshing. You can even make a whole pitcher of it for a backyard barbecue. This recipe makes one drink, so be sure to multiply the recipe if you want to make more.
This post contains affiliate links
Cherry Limeade Ingredients
To make this cherry limeade recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Maraschino Cherries + additional for garnish
- Maraschino cherry juice (you can buy Marashicno cherry syrup, or you can use the juice from the cherry jar)
- Crushed Ice
How to Make This Copycat Limeade
- Cut the lime into fourths.
- Place one lime slice in a large cup with 3 cherries.
- Fill the cup with as much crushed ice as you would like.
- Fill the cup with Sprite and add the cherry juice.
- Squeeze a lime slice into the drink and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of lime and a couple of cherries.
More Amazing Copycat Recipes
- Copycat P.F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
- Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake