Dirt and Worms is a classic pudding dessert with Oreo topping and gummy worms. Instant pudding, milk, cream cheese and whipped topping made a super creamy pudding that you won’t want to stop eating!
If you love dirt cups, you will love this dirt cake version I made for Easter.
Dirt and Worms Ingredients
To make this dirt cups recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Chocolate instant pudding mix
- Cream cheese
- Whipped topping
- Gummy worms
How to Make Dirt Pudding with Worms
- Add the chocolate pudding mix and milk to a large bowl and whip until it starts to thicken, about two minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir the cream cheese until smooth then stir in the whip topping.
- Fold it into the chocolate pudding mix until combined.
- Divide the pudding into 6-8 jars or cups then refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle the Oreo crumbs onto the chocolate pudding evenly then add 3-5 gummy worms or snakes on top then serve.
This pudding can be stored in an air container in the fridge without the Oreo crumbs and gummy worms on top for five days.