These cute Christmas Marshmallow Pops are the perfect thing to step up your hot chocolate game. Chocolate, candy canes, marshmallows – you can’t go wrong with this delicious treat!
And if you don’t want to use them as stir sticks for hot chocolate, they taste pretty delicious by themselves. You could even use them in coffee, milk, or chocolate milk.
This Marshmallow Pops recipe is really easy to make, yet are so impressive. Everybody in your family or at your holiday party will love them. Congratulations, you’re now a hot chocolate master. Check out my other festive marshmallows too.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping ease.
Christmas Marshmallow Ingredients
To make this hot chocolate stir stick, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
How to Make Christmas Marshmallows
- Start by melting your chocolate on 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring well in between.
- Dip a jumbo marshmallow into the chocolate, covering about 1/4 of the marshmallow in chocolate.
- Remove from the chocolate and sprinkle with fun, festive sprinkles.
- Place chocolate side up onto a plate and chill in the fridge for about an hour to allow chocolate to set.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, push a candy cane (unwrapped) into the marshmallow.
- These marshmallow pops are ready to be used as stir sticks in your hot chocolate! What a creative way to transform your regular hot chocolate into a gourmet peppermint hot chocolate!
More Christmas Recipes
Looking for more Christmas inspiration? Try these adorable snowman cupcakes!
White Chocolate Dipped Marshmallows for Valentine's Day
Friday 19th of January 2018
[…] can even dip these in hot chocolate! […]
Candied Bacon Hot Chocolate | Winter Drink Recipe
Tuesday 12th of December 2017
[…] drink hot chocolate almost every day of winter. Hot chocolate is the epitome of winter in my mind. It brings back […]