Baileys Milkshake is a crazy milkshake concoction that will satisfy your sweet cravings! This coffee flavored milkshake is mixed with Baileys and topped with ice cream, macarons, and espresso beans.
A freakshake is a milkshake that is all about the toppings. The crazier the toppings, the better! I also have a cookie dough milkshake recipe you should check out.
This post contains affiliate links.
Baileys Milkshake Ingredients
To make this crazy milkshake recipe, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe below for detailed instructions and amounts):
- Baileys Almande: this is an almondmilk liqueur
- Coffee flavored ice cream
- Magnum Mini Almond ice cream bar
- Vanilla Macaron
- Espresso beans
Special Tools Needed
For this recipe, you will a couple of tools and special items:
Tall glass – Use a nice solid glass that can be chilled in the freezer.
Blender – I love the Ninja Blender for making thick milkshakes.
Straw – I prefer wide straws for thick drinks, you can also use metal straws.
How to Make a Coffee Milkshake with Baileys
- Chill your glass. Select your glass and chill it for an hour or so before making this to help it stay frozen longer.
- Make the milkshake. Blend together the cold coffee, the Baileys and coffee ice cream, you’ll want a thick consistency.
- Add toppings. Spoon into your chilled glass and then tuck in the chocolate and almond covered ice cream bar and vanilla macaron, then sprinkle with the espresso beans.
Freakshakes are totally customizable. Here are some other toppings that would go great with this recipe.
- Chocolate sauce
- Different flavor of baileys
- Whipped Cream