Passion Fruit Margarita is a refreshing drink made with fresh passion fruit and tequila. Add cointreau, lime juice and honey for sweetness.
This cocktail is great to serve at summer parties. Make it in a pitcher or punch bowl. It is so pretty, it will look so good on your table!
Passion Fruit Margarita Ingredients
To make this passion fruit cocktail, you will need the following ingredients (see the recipe card below for exact amounts):
- Passion fruit pulp: You can use fresh passion fruit pulp or the frozen one, you can find it at most supermarkets on the frozen aisle (Goya has one!).
- Lime juice
- Honey: Feel free to swap the honey for agave syrup or simple syrup.
- Rimming salt
- Lime slices, jalapeño slices, mint or basil
How to Make a Passion Fruit Cocktail
- In a pitcher stir together the passion fruit pulp, tequila, cointreau, lime juice and honey until everything is well incorporated.
- Fill the pitcher with ice and garnish with lime slices.
- Once you are ready to serve, rub a lime wedge over the edge of the glass and dip into the rimming salt.
- Pour the passion fruit margaritas and garnish with lime slices, jalapeños or fresh herbs.
Can I Make this Drink Ahead of Time?
You can make this drink in advance, just add all the ingredients except for the ice, cover with plastic wrap and chill. Once you are ready to serve just add the ice and garnish.