Chocolate Rose Truffles are a romantic dessert perfect for Valentine’s Day. This sweet and delicate truffle recipe will surely be enjoyed by your loved one.
Rose Truffle Ingredients
To make chocolate truffles with rose, you will need the following ingredients from the grocery store or online (see the recipe below for exact amounts and instructions):
- Dark chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Milk: You can use milk alternatives such as unsweetened almond milk if you desire.
- Rose extract
- Edible rose petals
You will also need 2 of these silicone truffle trays to make this recipe.
How to Make Rose Truffles
Melt, chill, repeat. Making truffles takes patience, which is hard because these are SO GOOD and I just want to pop them in my mouth.
- Make the chocolate shell. In a small pot, melt the shell ingredients over low heat. Divide the mixture, reserving about 3 tablespoons, between 2 silicone truffle trays (16 truffles), use a spatula or spoon to make sure the insides are completely covered. Refrigerate, 10 minutes until set.
- Make the truffle filling. Place the remaining chocolate chips in a bowl. Heat the butter and almond milk in a small pot over medium heat until boiling. Once boiling, pour the milk over the chocolate chips and let sit for 3 minutes then stir in the rose extract. Divide the mixture between the truffle molds. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Close the shell. Top off each truffle with the remaining shell chocolate making sure to reach the sides. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Garnish and enjoy! Pop out the truffles and top with edible rose petals.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.